HOT:

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Marseille Confirms Interest In Dembele


Olympique Marseille president, Jacques-Henri Eyraud has confirmed the club is interested in signing Celtic striker Moussa Dembele.
The Frenchman has reportedly attracted interest from top clubs in Europe, after a wonderful 2016-17 season with Celtic.
Dembele scored 32 goals in all competitions for Celtic last season , as they went unbeaten and claimed a domestic treble.
Marseille have also confirmed they are not just looking at Dembele, but also Costa and Porto’s Aboubakar.
“I can’t guarantee anything on what is a sensitive, difficult subject,” he told SFR Sport.
“We are indeed actively looking for an attacker.
“He [Dembele] is a young player, with power, speed, he’s athletic. He’s an interesting player.
“Since I started, I’ve tried to avoid speaking for the coach or the sporting director. I have my ideas, I express them, but I’m not speaking for the coach.
“The names mentioned are interesting, but there are others.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Your Reaction To This Post Below